All items are sold "as is" unless otherwise agreed. Item descriptions
will be as accurate as possible, so please be willing to provide all necessary information. Buy It Now is welcome and PayPal
I also have an eBay store available to list quantity items! If you have large quantity
items, or are looking to wholesale your items, my eBay Store is a great, low-cost option. This feature is great
for local small business - It allows mass quantity listings for many items!
I will never sell an item without including a picture.
All other terms (listing time, price etc.) will be discussed at our meeting.
I will supply all shipping material at
no cost. Larger items that can not be shipped, can also be discussed.
I sell world-wide.
eBay Trading Assistant Binding Agreement:
- The Client (You) acknowledges and agrees to allow the eBay Trading Assistant
(Me - thetotsbox) to have possession, store, photograph, sell and ship the goods (items) presented. The said goods shall
remain the property of the eBay Trading Assistant until sold or the agreed time has passed for the Client to reclaim the goods.
All unsold goods must be picked-up within 30-days of notice or they will be forfeited by the Client and become the property
of the eBay Trading Assistant.
- The eBay Trading Assistant, at its own cost and expense, agrees to keep
and sel the goods (items). Once agreed, all goods are placed for sale and can not be reclaimed once listed.
- The eBay Trading Assistant agrees, upon sale, to maintain the proceeds
due to the Client separate and apart from its own funds and to deliver such proceeds, less eBay/PayPal fees and Commission/Minimums,
to the Client within the agreed amount of days (or 2 weeks) of the said sale. All payments will be issued by the eBay
Trading Assistant via USPS First Class Mail or the Client may pick-up payment at the premises when agreed.
- The Client agrees to pay the eBay Trading Assistant the below fees (in
addition to all listing fees):
$ Minimum per Item
Of the final sale price
- Client agrees to pay all eBay and PayPal related fees in full.
- All Commission and Fees will be deducted from the Client's gross net amount
prior to proceeds being issued.
- The Client acknowledges that the eBay Trading Assistant will supply a
detailed invoice of all fees, commission, minimums and sales.
- The Client understands and agrees to all of eBay and PayPal's terms, conditions,
restrictions and regulations. All commission and fees must be paid in full prior to pick-up of any payment being issued
or items being reclaimed. In some cases, a deposit may be required prior to items being listed for sale.
- I (the Client) understand and agree to the above mentioned terms.
The items I have presented for sale are my legal property and are legal to sale. I (the Client) acknowledge and agree
that the items are not stolen property. I (the Client) and not the eBay Trading Assistant is solely responsible for
any legal repercussion if the item is stolen or reported stolen.